Monday, March 2, 2009

07 BJP

Back to 07 - My dad (what a gem) is always ready to jump in and lend a helping hand. Plus he can come up with a solution to anything, as he did here. And I can't tell you how sturdy it is!

This is the base for my 2007 BJP, as posted I have the edges done, but I needed something to house all the pages. This is a piece of foam insulation, usually used in house construction. The U thingy (technical term) I found in the plumbing department. It had to be that long so that it would hold all the pages on one side or the other.

Now I am at the point where I need to cover the base. I am going to use Ultrasuede. Then I want to bead words around the outside edge. The ends will have the years, 2007 and 2008. The long sides will have the words, Bead Journal Project on one side, and on the other side will be The Healing of an Artist (my theme). Plus I still have to grommet all the pages!

1 comment:

M.J. Mullins said...

Scathingly brilliant - I love the concept. Wish I'd thought of it, actually! Cheers!