Monday, July 9, 2007

What a Ride

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
I feel like I am dragging my feet a little, I have not started my July page yet and it is the 9th already. I did only finish the June page on the 5th, so I need to cut myself a little slack. But with all the emotions that doing that page has brought up, I don't know if I am ready to jump back in it yet.
I do need to make a trip to the bead store for a few supplies first. I know some of you have been trying to use what you have. I have been doing that for the past 2 years so my stash has dwindled to 6 sectioned flats of larger beads and half a basket of seed beads. I truly only buy what I need these days.
The temperature has gone down here by 20 degrees. It will be a perfect day to bead outside.
So I leave you with my favorite quote of the day...
"I did all this while you were watching TV"

1 comment:

Timaree said...

I have to steal your quote! LOL. Poor woman, you really do need to shop for some beads. It sounds like you have pitifully few left! (My husband would think you have too many but he doesn't BEAD it)!