Sunday, December 9, 2007

Yes I am still around!

Hi everyone!

I am still around but no internet access right now.
I am working on October's page, yes I am a little behind.
Since my last post I have moved, my dog had major surgery, I picked up two galleries that are selling my jewelry, and I entered the Textile Center's Beads of Whimsy.

I entered a fairy crown in the Beads of Whimsy. I won't know until the end of January if it made it in. Here is the photo of it.

My point is that I am not just sitting around! It is hard not being connected to the web. I miss you all.

3 comments:

{ Shifting in the Now } said...

STUNNING!!! And did you notice how the branches are a bit "fuzzy" in the photo? Those fairies are playing! ;)

Padparadscha said...

Hope you're in, it looks wonderful !

Timaree said...

Looks wonderful. Glad you were accepted; this crown should be seen!