Friday, February 15, 2013

I Am.....Prosperous

I was listening to Wayne Dyer one evening and he talked about how to use that moment before you go to sleep at night to its best advantage by telling yourself what you are. Like, I AM.....Prosperous. He said that it was that instant just before sleep that your mind would hold onto whatever you wanted and think about it for the next 8 hours. Then when you were awake it would start manifesting those ideas for you. Wayne said, if you kept it up, within 30 days you would see a change in your life. 

I am living proof it happens.

I Am .....Prosperous. And February is finished.


4 comments:

Marj said...

Lovely beading, I love the idea of the ribbon inside the drawer

淺安 said...

powder metal
sintered metal
slide bearing
Plastic bearing
真空成型
泡殼
Tray盤
托盤
包裝盒
台中油漆
台中油漆工程
台中油漆粉刷
台中油漆行
油漆裝潢工程行
追蹤器
衛星追蹤器
徵信器材
反偷拍
監視系統
痔瘡
花店
sony數位相機
內衣
內衣
黃金價格
黃金回收
訂房網
婚紗
婚紗攝影
蜂王乳
防水
修眉
繡眉
假睫毛
種睫毛
植睫毛
新秘
新娘秘書
美容保養
彩妝課程
彩妝師
獎盃
聲寶服務站
歌林服務站
台中美食
蜂蜜
微晶瓷
玻尿酸
雷射除毛
肉毒桿菌
英文翻譯
日文翻譯
公證
花蓮民宿
婚紗攝影
台中婚紗
團體制服
團體POLO衫
制服訂做
團體制服
團體服訂做
公司制服

Unknown said...

i just randomly stumbled on this and i'm totally doing that tonight right before i go to sleep. what have i got to lose, right?

Unknown said...

Very impressive publication here. Moreover as I see, this question is very actual for many people indeed. Personally I totally agree with author opinion about this subject and I think that it would be really interesting to create such discussion with other this website visitors.http://www.iessaywriting.net./
Anyway thanks a lot one more time for the great and informative publication. And I will definitely be waiting for more such nice posts like this one from you. Kind regards, Peter Rickson.))