Sunday, February 10, 2013

I AM - Healthy

I got a little cocky.
All of my other BJPs were a lot larger and took more time so I dragged my feet on this one. I finished right on the 31st, I have not had time to post until now.

January was all about making better choices for my health.
It started by me watching a ton of documentaries, all about food and eating. I just happened to have a friend that was getting rid of her juicer so I swept that up. Now each day I make a juice with apples, kale, broccoli, sprouts, carrots, celery, lemon, ginger, zucchini, cucumber, and beet. I did not think it sounded that appetizing but the first swig was heavenly. I crave it now. 


My drawer front is a box of veggies and fruits. People kept asking me what was going to be on the inside of the drawer and one day I had this brilliant idea to add a ribbon in each drawer that you can pull out and it tells what the month is all about. Because as cute as I think the veggies and fruit are (especially those carrots), I don't know if you would get it by just looking at it.

My February piece is finished but I want to wait a little to post.



PS - if you would like to watch an amazing documentary on eating/food try Foodmatters. Its changed my life.

4 comments:

Evanna said...

Got the carrots straightaway. They say you should eat a rainbow of colours and your beading looks like one so vibrant and healthy.

aprilZ said...

This is going to be spectacular! A mouthwatering start.

Cyndi L said...

Indeed, that is so darned cute! I can't wait to see what will be in the other drawers :-)

Sabine said...

That's a beautiful first drawer front. These little pieces will be a strong support for your new way of life, I think.